On Feb 6, Hyundai Motor India released the New Creta 2020 model at an Auto Expo.
Now Vedant Gupta and BHPians RM Motorsports release brand new pictures of the all-black interiors of Next-gen Hyundai Creta.
The launch date for the new Creta is 17 March 2020.
Features of the New Generation Creta
The SUV will now come with –
- The front centre armrest,
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel along with red contrast stitching, and
- Black leather pillows with red contrast stitching on all the seats.
Our first clear look at the interiors of a fully-specced out @HyundaiIndia #AllNewCreta. Note the full-digital instrumentation, large central touchscreen and AQI indicator, among others. pic.twitter.com/og6igQ8OAU
— OVERDRIVE (@odmag) March 5, 2020
Apart from the above, the gear level of the car will come with a leather boot and red contrast stitch.
Also, the car will be equipped with –
- Aluminium pedals,
- Blue ambient lighting,
- Red trim around the air-con vents, and
- Automatic headlamps,
The air-con vents on both the sides of the car dashboard will come with silver surround. There will be a screen on the front centre armrest which will display the AQI and controls.
The centre console system will also contain all the controls for –
- Camera view,
- The drive and traction modes,
- Toggle switches for the ventilated seats, and
- The electronic parking brake.
There is a possibility that the car may introduce a 360-degree camera and the panoramic sunroof.
The new model of Hyundai Creta also likely to get –
- A digital instrument cluster with an analogue tachometer on the left side,
- The MID and speedometer in the centre, and
- Temperature gauges on the right of the digital display.
There will be a silver trim on the top of the digital display.
What About The Lower Variations of Hyundai Creta?
The lower models of the Hyundai Creta will get –
- A smaller touchscreen head-unit along with buttons on the sides,
- Engine start/stop button,
- A manual handbrake, and
- An analog instrument cluster,
Some models may also get a silver slat on the outside areas of the radiator grille.
The car is pretty spacious and comes with a cabin with premium features. Also, the dashboard looks robust and vertically stacked AC vents both the side.
It won’t be wrong to say the center console looks sporty compared to earlier models that come with a flush fit touchscreen infotainment system.
This system is expected to be ready for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.