MG (Morris Garages) Motors recently took the covers off their new Gloster SUV at Auto Expo 2020.
Gloster SUV is a 7-seater full-sized car and will come with features including –
- A panoramic sunroof,
- Connected car technology, and
- A premium sound system
We can expect it to come with 2.0-liter diesel and petrol engine variations.
MG Gloster will compete with cars like –
- Toyota Fortuner,
- Mahindra Alturas G4, and
- Ford Endeavour
Interior Details of MG Gloster
Earlier the windows were blacked out. Thanks to the spy pictures of Gloster SUV, now it’s possible to take a sneak peek in the cabin dashboard.
MG Gloster’s interior looks alike to the Maxus D90, SUV it is derived from.
The interior dashboard is all-black along with the silver inserts. Also, the steering wheel is of a flat-bottomed three-spoke shape.
There is a high chance that MG Gloster may come with multiple seating layouts similar to the Hector Plus.
These images were revealed by rushlane.
Features of MG Gloster
Talking about the features of MG Gloster, it will come with some advance technology integration including –
- Dual-zone climate control,
- Connected car technology,
- Apple CarPlay,
- Android Auto,
- A panoramic sunroof,
- Cruise control,
- A premium sound system,
- Digital instrument display,
- keyless entry with push-button start, and
- Powered front seats
Apart from the above, there will be additional safety features like –
- Front and rear parking sensors,
- A minimum of six airbags,
- ABS with EBD,
- Electronic stability control, and
- A rearview camera
However, technical specifications of Gloster SUV are yet to reveal.
We can expect it to at least come with similar features of Maxus D90’s engine variations.
Maxus D90 comes with two engines variations –
- The 2.0-litre diesel engine, 215PS power, 480Nm torque power, and 8-speed AT transmission option
- The 2.0-litre petrol engine, 224PS power, 360Nm torque power, and 8-speed AT/6-speed MT transmission options
Maxus D90’s 2.0-litre diesel engine option will make MG Gloster the torquiest and most powerful SUV in its class.
Pricing and Expected Arrival Date in India
We can expect the pricing of MG Gloster to begin from 28 lakhs, and it will only go high with the top models.
Also, it should hit the showrooms around October 2020 in India.